Friday, January 11, 2008

Global Reality Tours

I know it sounds weird, but people like to find out what lies beneath the surface of our everyday existence. I recently watched "Baraka" and found myself drawn to seeing with my own eyes the devastation that we force upon the planet. I know I play a part in it myself, and I would like to drive home the point. I have seen articles about the swarms of people in India that break down big ships at heavy risk to life and limb, and I want to see it in person. I understand there's a huge collection of our plastic trash floating around the earth, and I think it's my duty as a person on this planet to observe what we are doing to it. The money I pay for the tour obviously should be spent doing conservation work. I would consider it an education and money to a good cause. Booyah.

No comments:

Post a Comment