Saturday, September 20, 2008

It's september 12 that matters

The tragedy is the impetus for change as well as growth, and we all
have our own September 11's.

Who do you want to be? What will you be remembered for? I like to
think that I faced my tragedy head on, learned what part I played in
the event, and consciously evolved to incorporate it positively.

With grand coincidence, my father Richard Scott Campbell died on
September 11, 1984. The event was tragic for many in his and my
worlds. I have been doing my best to keep his spirit alive inside
myself, and I believe that he has had a lasting influence despite his
"death".

My Campbell Charger invention was a channeling of his innovative
energy saving spirit. I made it for myself but I hope it can be used
as an example for others to liberate themselves (albeit briefly) from
the grid, and perhaps inspire further homemade innovations.

Respectfully,

Aaron


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment